SP3042 Series Bidirectional Discrete TVS Diode Arrays
Protects high-speed HDMI, USB2.0, USB3.0 and eSATA interfaces from damaging ESD
SP8008 Series Low Capacitance
TVS Diode Arrays
Reduces signal degradation and distortion in high-speed applications
The C&K blogs will educate and inform those in the manufacturing, supply chain, distribution, etc. with best practices, trends, and industry news. They also drive web traffic to the C&K site (organic SEO – example, Google, Baidu). Blogs are written in an informal or conversational style.
Entries will be posted twice a month. The next four will focus on the Industrial market. Automotive will be kicked off in March/April.
We will share our blogs with industry publications and Reps / Distributors.
Please take a look at the new C&K BLOG HERE
Switches and Smart Card Readers for Lighting Applications
C&K’s lighting portfolio offers a variety of switches tailored to meet the requirements of the lighting industry. The broad range of miniature, ultra-miniature and micro-miniature tactile switches for printed circuit board mounting includes the most popular KSA, KSC, KSR and PTS645 series. For DIP switch options, low profile and standard profile, coded rotary, SIP and jumper DIP switches are available with the BD, SPA, SDA and RTE series. Popular products for this market also include the TP, 8020 and ELUM pushbutton series and M rotary series.
For SIM card sockets, C&K’s CCM03 MK3 can accommodate 6 or 8 contacts, offers up to 50K cycle life, and is highly resistant to humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Sealed up to IP67
- Resistant to humidity and extreme temperatures
- Various travel and activation forces
- Low contact resistance
- Different coding available
Typical Applications include:
- Lighting controllers
- Lighting and shade control
- Emergency lighting
- LED Signage
Micron 5100 Enterprise SSD: Foundation for Big Data, Analytics and Streaming with Flexibility, Performance and Value.
Introducing the Micron Enterprise 5100 Series SATA SSD product family, enabling future-focused storage platforms to meet the combined demands of performance, capacity, and enterprise-class reliability. Micron’s 5100 Series SSDs provide IT with an easy migration path to bridge the infrastructure divide to tomorrow’s all flash data center.
- Unmatched Capacity: The 5100 Series satisfies a wide range of capacity demands, reaching up to 8TB – 2X that of the nearest SSD manufacturer.
- Consistent High Performance: Meet the demands of your data center. The 5100 comes in three models – ECO, PRO, & MAX – optimized for varying workloads with consistent, steady state random writes at 74,000 IOPS.
- Comprehensive Security: Addresses enterprise security concerns with market-leading data protection and encryption (AES-256 bit encryption, TCG-enterprise protection in a FIPS-validated SATA SSD) with zero performance impact.
- Ultimate Flexibility: FlexPro™ firmware architecture paves the way for customers to future-proof their storage investment, enabling IT managers to easily tune specific drive features.
- Better TCO: Enhancing Micron’s enterprise data storage offerings, the 5100 Series SSDs help deliver optimized total cost of ownership (TCO) and better data center efficiency through server and storage platform consolidation, enabling reduced IT costs.
Learn more about our pack of revolutionary 5100 drives.
Triad Magnetics is proud to announce that we have recently been certified to meet ISO 9001:2015 standards.
This certificate verifies that our quality management system has been assessed and registered as compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for the design, development, supply, and support of power transformers, inductors, and power supplies.
In our latest blog post we explore the requirements for the latest ISO 9001 standard and what these improvements mean for you and your company.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact Triad Magnetics with any questions you have.
Finally, a solution for your performance woes
By bringing storage closer to compute with PCIe NVMe SSDs, you can maximize data throughput which enables you to stay competitive and derive even greater insight into your business critical data. With minimized data lag, improved response time, and a universal form, fit and function—shouldn’t you make PCIe NVMe SSDs an essential part of your servers? With PCIe NVMe, you can:
- Increase performance: become unshackled from the SATA interface constraints
- Simplify: reduce infrastructure complexity and maintenance
- Go small: reduce power consumption, shrink data center footprint
- Go big: increase employee productivity, free up IT staff to focus on growth
Hear it from the source
Micron award-winning PCIe NVMe SSDs are leading the industry and poised to help you unleash the power of NVMe. Learn what NVMe can do for your business.
Touch-sensitive displays are not displacing
the joystick’s central role in vehicle control. Joysticks continue to evolve so operators can do more with less effort. These controls are so
critical that design teams are setting extremely high durability parameters for the performance of buttons and rollers on the handles.
One million life cycles has become the minimum, and companies are looking for redundant contacts and sealing to IP68 ratings. At the same time, many companies are looking for turnkey solutions, potted switches with wiring harnesses.
C&K’s APB pushbutton and K12S keyswitch are a great fit for this market.
Read the full article featuring C&K switches in SAE Off-Highway Engineering
- Longer life cycles
- Sealings to IP68
- LED illuminated switches , bi-color LED
Typical Applications include:
Ideal for protecting VFDs, PV inverters, DC-DC converters, high-voltage power supplies, etc.
The new 507 Series Cartridge Fuse from Littelfuse is ideal for over-current protection in high-voltage DC power circuits. Its small footprint simplifies creating compact designs for power conversion equipment that demands higher operating efficiencies. It is available in both standard cartridge and axial-leaded designs, is RoHS compliant and 100% lead free.
Typical applications for the 507 Series include over-current protection for variable frequency drives (VFDs), photovoltaic (PV) inverters, DC-DC converters, high-voltage power supplies, etc.
- High DC voltage rating of 650V with interrupting rating of 150A@650VDC in a compact 6x32mm footprint
- 1A – 8A current rating
- Operating temperature from −55°C to 125°C
- Provides robust over-current protection for high-voltage DC power circuits; enables compact design for power conversion equipment demanding higher operating efficiencies
- Well suited for most commercially available 200V Class and 400V Class VFDs
- Provides reliable protection in extreme temperature environments
More information on our “507 Series Fuse” can also be found, HERE