Month: April 2018
Industrial & Power Control
Littelfuse offers many different innovative solutions for Industrial and Power Control applications, such as industrial machines, robotic equipment, motors, generators and transformers.
View datasheets and request samples for our latest SiC power products. (HERE)
Precise and extremely reliable temperature sensing probes and assemblies for demanding applications such as HVAC/R. (HERE)
Today’s commercial aerospace manufacturers & defense contractors are increasingly challenged to meet the ongoing demand for lighter, high reliability interconnect solutions that support a wide range of applications. Our new MKJ Clip Lock Miniature Circular Connector offers an ideal solution for today’s connectivity needs. Small, lightweight and competitively priced, the MKJ Clip Lock repurposes a clip lock latching system originally designed for the automotive industry.
MKJ Mini-Circular Video Featuring NEW MKJ Clip Lock:
NANO2® 885 Series Surface Mount Fuses: AEC-Q200 qualified protection against overcurrent events.
- High DC voltage up to 500V DC and interrupting current ratings up to 1500A
- Reliable/robust fuse design (solderless platform)
- Meets AEC-Q200 automotive qualifications
- Surface mountable with a compact footprint of 10.86 x 4.78mm
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- Provides robust protection for electrical vehicles against severe fault/short-circuit currents
- Minimizes the risk of nuisance opening due to mechanical bonding failure, which is mostly associated with traditional fuse soldering, providing better performance for consistent functionality
- Ensures reliability in harsh automotive environment
- Ideal for applications constrained by limited printed circuit board space and where legacy through-hole fuses cannot be used
- Can be used in extreme ambient conditions
For a product presentation, market/application notes and more please click HERE.