LSP10GIHP Series Surge Protection Modules are designed for use in outdoor and commercial LED lighting fixtures for transient overvoltage protection.
The 20KV, 10kA surge handling capability will enhance the LED lighting fixture’s surge immunity and extend its operating lifetime.
LSP10GIHP Series modules are constructed with Littelfuse thermally protected varistor technology. A built-in thermal disconnect function provides additional protection to prevent catastrophic failure and fire hazard even under the extreme circumstances of varistor end-of-life or sustaining over voltage conditions.
These modules have UL 1449 4th Edition Type 4 recognition and are IEC61643-11 Class II and EN61643-11 Type 2 certified. They meet US DOE, ANSI C136.2-2015 and ANSI C82.77-5. Extreme Level (Category C High, 20kV, 10kA).
The LSP10GIHP Series features a built-in LED indicator that notifies the lighting technician when replacement of the module is needed. It is available in series-connected format only with a choice of 277V or 480V maximum voltage rating.
- Low measured limiting voltage (MLV) and low voltage protection level (Up)
- 20kA Maximum Discharge Current (Imax) 8/20µs
- Meets US Department of Energy Municipal Solid State Street Lighting Consortium Specification
- Meets ANSI C136.2-2015 Extreme Level and ANSIC82.77-5 Category C High (20kV, 10kA combination wave surge)
- UL 1449 and IEC 61643-11/EN61643-11 Approved*
- Thermally Protected
- Double Insulation Cable Wire
- IP66 Rated
- Series Connected with Built-in LED Indication
- Outdoor and commercial LED lighting
- Roadway lighting
- Traffic lighting
- Digital signage
- Service entrance lighting
- Parking garage/lot lighting
- Flood lighting
- Tunnel lighting
- Street lighting
More information and a LSP10GIHP Product Video HERE