Just a few months away from EDS 2019 at the Mirage in Las Vegas! The Spectrum team will be in attendance!
Heavy equipment used in harsh, dirty, dusty, and wet conditions requires switches that are sealed to resist this kind of environment. They need to be resistant and perform reliably throughout the life of the application.
C&K’s PT series offers sealed power toggle switches with patented single piece injection molded panel and bushing seal. Ideal as a rugged panel mount, multi-function switch, it is suited to the performance requirements for off-road heavy equipment and harsh environments.
The PT series has a versatile IP66 / IP68 seal rating for all switch models and is fully tested to IP66 and IP68 when mounted into a sealed panel. PT series electrical rating is 15 amps for maintained functions and 10 amps for momentary functions, and is IEC/UL 61058-1 certified. The patented seal design ensures Power Toggle will function as required in harsh environments and stand up to powerful water jet cleaning. Its housing design which is smaller than some competitors gives valuable panel space back to the design engineers.
Think of any application requiring a rugged, panel mount, multi-function power toggle operating in harsh, dirty/dusty, wet conditions – PT series is the perfect Sealed Power Toggle switch.
· IP66 / IP68 versatile rating withstands harsh outdoor environments, intense, wet weather, wind-blown, dust, dirt
· IEC/UL 61058-1 certified has global acceptance with no additional testing needed
· Integrated panel, bushing/toggle seal for extra protection
· Superior oïl and fuel resistance
· Off-road, Construction / Agricultural vehicles
· Material handling equipment
· Articulating, scissor, and bucket lift controls
· Outdoor industrial Equipment
· Lift gate controls
For more info, please follow the link HERE.