NANO2® 885 Series Surface Mount Fuses: AEC-Q200 qualified protection against overcurrent events.
- High DC voltage up to 500V DC and interrupting current ratings up to 1500A
- Reliable/robust fuse design (solderless platform)
- Meets AEC-Q200 automotive qualifications
- Surface mountable with a compact footprint of 10.86 x 4.78mm
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- Provides robust protection for electrical vehicles against severe fault/short-circuit currents
- Minimizes the risk of nuisance opening due to mechanical bonding failure, which is mostly associated with traditional fuse soldering, providing better performance for consistent functionality
- Ensures reliability in harsh automotive environment
- Ideal for applications constrained by limited printed circuit board space and where legacy through-hole fuses cannot be used
- Can be used in extreme ambient conditions
For a product presentation, market/application notes and more please click HERE.