Industrial & Power Control
Littelfuse offers many different innovative solutions for Industrial and Power Control applications, such as industrial machines, robotic equipment, motors, generators and transformers.
New SiC Power MOSFETs and Diodes
View datasheets and request samples for our latest SiC power products. (HERE)
Thermistor Probes & Assemblies
Precise and extremely reliable temperature sensing probes and assemblies for demanding applications such as HVAC/R. (HERE)
Today’s commercial aerospace manufacturers & defense contractors are increasingly challenged to meet the ongoing demand for lighter, high reliability interconnect solutions that support a wide range of applications. Our new MKJ Clip Lock Miniature Circular Connector offers an ideal solution for today’s connectivity needs. Small, lightweight and competitively priced, the MKJ Clip Lock repurposes a clip lock latching system originally designed for the automotive industry.
MKJ Mini-Circular Video Featuring NEW MKJ Clip Lock:
For more information please visit: www.ittcannon.com or click HERE
NANO2® 885 Series Surface Mount Fuses: AEC-Q200 qualified protection against overcurrent events.
- High DC voltage up to 500V DC and interrupting current ratings up to 1500A
- Reliable/robust fuse design (solderless platform)
- Meets AEC-Q200 automotive qualifications
- Surface mountable with a compact footprint of 10.86 x 4.78mm
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- Provides robust protection for electrical vehicles against severe fault/short-circuit currents
- Minimizes the risk of nuisance opening due to mechanical bonding failure, which is mostly associated with traditional fuse soldering, providing better performance for consistent functionality
- Ensures reliability in harsh automotive environment
- Ideal for applications constrained by limited printed circuit board space and where legacy through-hole fuses cannot be used
- Can be used in extreme ambient conditions
For a product presentation, market/application notes and more please click HERE.
Davies Molding has been designing and manufacturing insert-molded knobs, handles, cases and custom plastic components since 1933. Learn more about our capabilities and see our manufacturing facility in action.
Please check out the video/link below!
For more information on Davies Molding’s capabilities and offering please click HERE.
Undetectable detection switch for anti-tamper and intrusion systems
A lot of devices require anti-tampering or security measures. It is necessary for utility meters and other products to ensure that the meter is not intentionally tampered with making its warranty void.
C&K’s SDS series is a detect switch developed for anti-tampering systems. It provides 2 mm of over-travel, allowing design flexibility. It features NO and NC circuitry and can be actuated from either a top or side perspective. With a low profile package that sits just 2 mm above your board, it is practically unnoticeable. It’s an “undetectable detection device”.
The SDS is a high performance, high reliability switch, with ratings of up to 100k cycles. Customized versions with longer actuators and different plating of the contacts are available.
- Low profile package sits just 2 mm off PCB
- 2 mm over-travel ideal for detector applications
- Low actuation force (75 grams max.)
Typical Applications include:
- Consumer electronics
- Medical devices
- ATCA and Micro TCA devices
- Utility metering
View SDS Series technical information
Contact Tech Support
This product will be publicly released to market on: March 5, 2018
For more information on Littelfuse Product offerings and capabilities, please click HERE!
Happy New Year from the Spectrum team! We hope everyone enjoyed time w/ their families and friends over the holidays. We look forward to the next year and wish our customers, distribution partners and principals the very best for 2018!
From the Spectrum Sales team
There’s More Capacity, Less Latency and More Flexibility in Micron’s 5100 Series
Can your flash storage deliver high capacity, blazing speed with minimal latency to accommodate the most demanding workload challenges, and the ability to tune performance to meet different workloads?
If not, watch this short video, “What’s In Your Flash Storage?” To find out what’s in the Micron 5100 Series solid state drives: WATCH VIDEO HERE
Read how Marvell is delivering SSD controller solutions with leading performance, endurance and reliability to address this growing market.
– Unleashing the potential of flash storage with NVMe
– Securing embedded storage with hardware encryption