Anti-Vandal switches are also referred to as Vandal proof switches which means that the switch is subject to abuse and attempts to damage them.
C&K’s ATP19/22 series are high-strength, lightweight metal switches that meet the IP67/IK10 requirements, ensuring their suitability for operation in harsh conditions and the ability to withstand potential malicious damage.
Both the ATP19 and ATP22 series are available in momentary or self-lock actuation versions suitable for application versatility. Able to withstand heavy physical abuse, including attempted damage using metal tools, the switches target applications such as control panels in car parks and traffic lights, industrial instruments, elevators, escalators, communication equipment and alarms, safety and security systems.
A wide choice of actuator styles and many LED illumination indicator colors are available. The ATP19 & 22 series come with ring, spot and ring-plus-power-indicator actuators and various actuation interfaces like flat, raised, dome configurations.
- SPDT & DPDT N.O. / N. C. contact arrangement
- Able to switch up to 3A, resistive load @ 250Vac
- IP67 sealed & IK10 (on stainless steel bushing)
- Available in metal bushing / housing: Stainless, Brass or Al alloy
- UL certified
Typical Applications include:
- Pedestrian crossing signal activation switches
- Intercom “push-to-talk” devices at the entrance
- Parking lot ticket machines & ticket paying stations
- Alarm, safety, and security systems
- Automatic food and drink vending machines