Micron 5100 Enterprise SSD: Foundation for Big Data, Analytics and Streaming with Flexibility, Performance and Value.
Introducing the Micron Enterprise 5100 Series SATA SSD product family, enabling future-focused storage platforms to meet the combined demands of performance, capacity, and enterprise-class reliability. Micron’s 5100 Series SSDs provide IT with an easy migration path to bridge the infrastructure divide to tomorrow’s all flash data center.
- Unmatched Capacity: The 5100 Series satisfies a wide range of capacity demands, reaching up to 8TB – 2X that of the nearest SSD manufacturer.
- Consistent High Performance: Meet the demands of your data center. The 5100 comes in three models – ECO, PRO, & MAX – optimized for varying workloads with consistent, steady state random writes at 74,000 IOPS.
- Comprehensive Security: Addresses enterprise security concerns with market-leading data protection and encryption (AES-256 bit encryption, TCG-enterprise protection in a FIPS-validated SATA SSD) with zero performance impact.
- Ultimate Flexibility: FlexPro™ firmware architecture paves the way for customers to future-proof their storage investment, enabling IT managers to easily tune specific drive features.
- Better TCO: Enhancing Micron’s enterprise data storage offerings, the 5100 Series SSDs help deliver optimized total cost of ownership (TCO) and better data center efficiency through server and storage platform consolidation, enabling reduced IT costs.